Red wine and cheese or Beer and salty snacks ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a 200t kit yesterday from the one local store. I spend a lot of money on my builds, alternative cranks and cylinders, OEM parts like bearings and seals, chain adjuster gears, clutch springs and such. You would not understand it, I was building model airplanes as a kid - from scratch - I cut all the parts myself from selected wood. The experience of creating. No such saw sold second hand around my part of the world. Cheers.

I ordered a 200t kit yesterday from the one local store. I spend a lot of money on my builds, alternative cranks and cylinders, OEM parts like bearings and seals, chain adjuster gears, clutch springs and such. You would not understand it, I was building model airplanes as a kid - from scratch - I cut all the parts myself from selected wood. The experience of creating. No such saw sold second hand arOEMound my part of the world. Cheers.
I like OEM Piston,cylinder and crank for the builds.

I like OEM Piston,cylinder and crank for the builds.
An OEM crank is of the budget. I do have two different alternatives though - always for critical parts like that.
It might end up 50% of a new saw - or more, but as I said, no good used alternatives in my part of the world.
And the build itself is valuable to me, more than a ready to use tool.
- Look at the parts, choose and build, start it up and be amazed.
Eventually it comes a part of my life, the music - the people I interracted with at the time of the build; it becomes part of my memory - good memories.
The male part of the family dies from canser at 60 years +-.
I still have a couple of years left :drinking:
RIMG0021.JPG

Latest posts

Back