Redmax Dealers: Help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawdust

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
My local Redmax dealer did order me a new GZ4000. He is not a saw man so I need some help. I want a 18" bar ,3/8 lp, that will last. The bar that came on the saw is really soft, painted Redmax. Showing 1/16" nose wear on one tank of gas. Who makes a pro bar for this? Can I get a rim sprocket for it? How much for the sprocket removal tool, extra air filter? Thanks for your help!

Sawdust, the bar is made by oregon it is their consumer bar AO41 mount if you switch to the oregon PRO91 spec bar you will be happy also use the 91P series chain.
Really 18" is too much bar for the saw use a 16 " you will be happier with the power
16" pro91 # 160SPEA041
chain # 91P 56 driver
scott

Redmax help: Thanks cuttinscott

Thanks! You are right. 18" is too much for the saw. Sure do like the weight for over head cutting. I usually run 026's & 346xp's with 20" bars for the reach. The GZ4000 can't compare in the power dept. The Redmax is a light, fun saw. I'm on my 6th tank of mix and the air filter is still clean! Remarkable! If you are a dealer cuttinscott sell me some stuff! Thanks for your help! sawdust

Latest posts

Back