reindeer games

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Overclock

High Performance
Reaction score

Sorry Hacksaw deleted it. Maybe you can hacksaw those double cut files never tried them. Got triangular. lol

Yours Truly, The Big O

He runs his ported saw out of gas, hack saws his round file and let's the Whippet pup trash the house, but he sleeps with his saw. Redeemed.

Murphy4trees caught some serious hell once over in the climber's area for putting up some seesaw filing.:surprised3:

the guy using the file is whitespider from the wood burners side of the forum.

I don't even file my axe like that! :wtf:

I never wear gloves while filing my chains , I use my thumb to "feel check" sharpness - does that make me weird? :confused:

If one fears hurting oneself while filing a chain , one must be doing something wrong - right?! o_O

I filed chains like that over a decade , but not anymore!

Some round filers will go out/in to keep the burr off. I've watched Mike's vids and I know he never told someone to rock that file push/pull like that. haha No way.

I don't want to embarrass the guy if he gets on here. We can have a dialogue here and a laugh. We might as well pass him around a bit because the youtube sawyers will break out the KY jelly on this one. Screwing up is an effective way to learn what not to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back