Remember the Good Ole Days?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only times I was banned was when I posted inapropriate stuff or came in the back door with another username.
Judge Judy always comes to the rescue I've found.
I only reported one member once about ten years ago. Most of the time I never say ****, even if I have a mouthful. Lol

Are you saying she was the only one that could ease you out of the backdoor.....sorta speaking?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You guys have been feuding as long as I can remember. You aren't going to change the other person so why not just ignore each other and move along.

My ignore list was ever growing until I became a mod and need to make sure people aren't causing trouble.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You guys have been feuding as long as I can remember. You aren't going to change the other person so why not just ignore each other and move along.

My ignore list was ever growing until I became a mod and need to make sure people aren't causing trouble.

This is not the political forum and I don't appreciate being called out and being called names.

Is no name calling still a rule?

Sounds like somebody didn't grow out of the 5 yo stage.o_O
bet if somebody called me something i wouldnt cry too long.i had a cute milf call me old the other night and i laughed and said thank ya.:laugh: then i went home and cried in my beer.:rolleyes: while i talked to childrenless hotties.:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back