Remember the Good Ole Days?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've left here several times. It never sticks for long.

This is a good site......with lots of great members. Some not so great.

Personally, I think the political forum should be shut down.

The political forum started from my suggestion to Darin that we have a separate forum for Politics. Politics was being constantly posted in the 'Off Topic' forum before then and making a mess of it. The 'Firewood and heating with Wood' forum was also my idea.

As for the political forum being shut down?

I agree with you.

Politics and religion should neither one be posted here at the site.

There are other sites for that stuff, we don't need it here.

Reactions: svk
If you think it should not be here.........then why do you wade off in so often? Just wondering....

If you think it should not be here.........then why do you wade off in so often? Just wondering....

I know the answer to that.

The internet allows people to talk and say things they would not say to your face, because they know the likelyhood of being held accountable for there actions is slim.

leave the political forum alone....thats where i go to get a couple laughs and try to raise the IQ of a few lost members. @fastLeo151 needs to come over there for a few lessons on anger management and discrimination against little people(midgets for all you insensitive people)

I thought you had me on ignore?

I took you off ignore a few days ago to see if your tune had changed any. If all your gonna do is bash people and their saws I'll keep you on ignore. I do remember a time when I enjoyed reading your posts........I was hoping that guy was posting again.

I've yet to ever see anything good come from a political, or a religious discussion where people with different ideas of what was correct were trying to impose their beliefs upon the other......

There are places all over the Internet where those guys can gather to beat each other down. Having that crap here just attracts the attention of more nut jobs, and very well could be the reason this site was hacked.
I suspect it was hacked by a pissed off member who was treated unfairly by an egotistical fake macho type mall cop ex mod! Know anyone that fits that description?

You're lucky I can't get to ya! :laugh:
lngue2.gif

People have brought this up multiple times so I have to ask....why did a certain ex mod merge two apparently valuable threads together? What was the purpose? There's gotta be a reason why so many people are still talking about it.

People have brought this up multiple times so I have to ask....why did a certain ex mod merge two apparently valuable threads together? What was the purpose? There's gotta be a reason why so many people are still talking about it.

It was a means to an end. He was told to deter us from posting, or participating. So what better way to do that than take a high traffic riff raff thread like the Other Swap Meet Thread, and merge it with some other irrelevant thread, turning it into some Dr. Moureau bastardized version, basically killing all traffic.

It was a means to an end. He was told to deter us from posting, or participating. So what better way to do that than take a high traffic riff raff thread like the Other Swap Meet Thread, and merge it with some other irrelevant thread, turning it into some Dr. Moureau bastardized version, basically killing all traffic.

Are you sure? He has never said that.........at least he could explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back