Remington Arms SL-5

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Rollie" Why didn't you tell me you needed some 1/2 pitch chisle chain? Here is a picture of some I have and you are welcome to any or all of it! No charge to friends of Dennis Cahoon and Tommy Fales. Like Tommy says we can trade something. Do you have any guns to trade? (Maybe they took those away when you were convicted of manslaughter that time.) Oh well I am sure we can think of something. Mike

Don't worry about Mikefooklie this is the real Mike. It just took longer to get him out in the open than Greffard. This is just an example of how retired cops operate.

Mike,
You are right, I was convicted of manslaughter. It was a car accident in the early morning hours. The first officers on the scene asked me what happened, and I said I didn’t know, maybe I’d fallen asleep. I was in shock. To this day, I don’t know who was responsible for the accident, but a man lost his life. That is something that I will always regret. You are the first person I’ve ever known who was so low as to talk about it in a joking manner. I think this shows an all time low, even for you. You make reference to Tom and Dennis, yeah they’re my friends. They’re good men, and I’m proud to call them my friends. I find it interesting that they got kicked off this site for rude comments, but you are allowed to put in digs like the one you directed toward me. I wonder if the site didn’t kick out the wrong men. I wouldn’t make a deal with the Devil, you keep your chain. You’ll need it for those homorphodite hot saws you try and sell. Rollin

Rolin and Marky, I was trying to help a fellow on this site. You two decided to attack me. The first time I even tactfully suggested Marky put me on his ignore list. Kicking me around was fun until I fought back. Now you two are indignant? Let all who want to, read this thread, and if the owner of this site feels I should be kicked off, I will leave. I won't try to sneak back under false names. Otherwise try to show respect to others if you want it for yourselfs. Let sleeping Rupedoggys lie. Mike

Mike do you feel talking about someone loosing a life is funny. I can't seem to understand how low you could go. If you disreguard someones life like that it would be apparent that you treat everyone like that. I will say this one more time this is an example of the way police act.

You have shown the people on this forum just the type of man you are. Way to Go. I guess you are the MAN.

What in thee hell happened here?
I was looking for a sprocket & bar and as usual people twist things and flip out. All we need now is Butch to post a picture of one of his steroid freaks and we are complete.

I have never met "professional" competitive lumberjack other than the 3 I have dealt with on this forum. From what I see, I have not missed anything. There is some component in their personality that gives them the drive to compete, it also repulses me. They seem to take the point of view that they know best how to deal with every situation and if you are not doing things exactly as they are then you are wasting your time/money/breath/effort./etcetera. None of these people got where they are by devine guideance, they were shown things by knowledgeable others that had gone before them and then they expanded on this knowledge. Yet they seem unwilling to share anything wiith the next generation.

Rupedoggy. You are no pillar of the community. You screwed Mark on a 2100 P.O.S. and never backed down from your stance of superiority. Your comment to Rollin was the lowest of the low. Remember, "How you do anything is how you do everything"

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9476&highlight=2100

Lets see here

1. Mike trys to help someone

2. forum members trash Mike

3. forum members trash Mike some more.

4. Mike is fed up and comes out swinging.

5. Those who first threw the stones pretend to be squeaky clean and offended when it's pointed out they live in glass houses.
If you jackals hadn't started the harassment in the first place, it wouldn't have come to this.

Paul, you must be perfect.

No I'm not perfect, I try to be an upstanding person. There was only one perfect man to ever walk the earth and we crucified him.
Lucky, did you read the thread I posted the link to?

Rollin, your to big a man to involved in such a small post!!! Would the real Rollin please step foward!!! Jon

Small post or not...it was not to long ago this site was true to its calling. It is now a chat room for people who have huge egos and
way to much free time to be in here, ie: 13.61 posts per day!!!!
Give me a break!!!
There are still good guys who want to help people with saw related issues. Put all the other crap in the Off Topic area!!!
Its more trouble than it worth to try and get help here, and that is a shame. I know I will have poor replys but you old timers here must feel somewhat the same...

Latest posts

Back