• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Remington PL4 or PL5

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any gear drives? That's the one style I don't have yet. I managed to find a anteater super 770 but the elusive 880 and 990 still escape me. So far I have pl4 pl5 pl7a super 660 754 and 770. And a jd18/sl4a
There are a few in vertical and horizontal design.

Ed, I’ve got a pl5, with decent bc, in an open top carrying case. Saw looks great. Bought it bout 5-6 years ago. Started it and promptly stored it under my bench. Haven’t started it in forever. I have NO idea what a good asking price would be. Can send you pix if you’re interested. Let me know. Jerry

I got one. It wouldn't start so of course I checked for spark. And notta so I tested the coil today with a multimeter. And nuthin. I plan on getting one for it. So I can sell as a running saw. But I might sell it like it is. But I ain't giving it away. Just over a coil [email protected]. If your interested
I'm having a time tryin to find a coil. I got a old super xl12 it looks like the exact coil. I'ma see if the points box n all are the same n try fix it

Back