• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Remington Super 990

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adz

Reaction score
Hi all.
I'm new to the site, found it looking for information about a chainsaw my wife and I have come to own from her grandparents passing away. We found this in their shed, can anyone shed some light on it for us. What it could be worth, how old it's likely to be etc? CheersIMG_20200809_175118.jpg IMG_20200809_175115.jpg

I'm not really sure to be honest, I have no idea what they might be worth. I'm not sure if it works or even if it's all there. It does look complete but I couldn't guarantee it. What would expect to pay for it? I am in the UK though are you in the US?

To me it appears to be missing the air filter cover. The other thing is does it turn over? Have compression? And spark? If its seized up that really affects the value.
Yes I'm in the US

Hi all.
I'm new to the site, found it looking for information about a chainsaw my wife and I have come to own from her grandparents passing away. We found this in their shed, can anyone shed some light on it for us. What it could be worth, how old it's likely to be etc? CheersView attachment 847465 View attachment 847466
I sent you a private message.

Back