Restoring A Pioneer P50

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the pioneer and the 2100... Beautifull. Very good job Randy (and others). You are making it hard for me to not pack up my 2100 and ship it down to ya. Hmm maybe a christmas present to myself.

We are here......in TN. You know what I mean?????? :msp_wink:

Rookie huh Gary??????

That's true.......but I'm a really fast learner. :msp_biggrin:

rookie

We are here......in TN. You know what I mean?????? :msp_wink:

Rookie huh Gary??????

That's true.......but I'm a really fast learner. :msp_biggrin:
By Tennessee standards?I've heard tell of Tennessee fathers in the same elementary school as their kids.Hum,come to think of it,what's that mean?Seriously,how expensive is the powder coating?Those saws look great.

By Tennessee standards?I've heard tell of Tennessee fathers in the same elementary school as their kids.Hum,come to think of it,what's that mean?Seriously,how expensive is the powder coating?Those saws look great.

It ain't cheap Gary......but they do the blasting, plug all the holes, and do the masking. Then they match the color as close as possible and powder coat and bake the parts. Also the parts were packed very nicely for the trip home.

Just put some gas in the mf'er and do some video. You're killing me here.:D

It'll most likely be a while before I do anything else to this saw Chris.

I've got ten saws to port right now.......plus all the other stuff we try to keep up with.

You may have eleven shortly.:msp_thumbup:

Thats still no excuse.:msp_tongue:

That is one sweet looking p50. I have one im trying to get going amongst a few other projects, Arrowhead has helped me out with some parts:cheers:
Would love to see a video when you finally get it running, keep us updated on the mods too.

ps; sorry for disappearing for the last few months, between internet issues and work comitments i havent had much spare time:msp_thumbdn:

Back