RIP Gypo Logger {John Lambert}

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill, John actually gave me his Photobucket account and password but I could never get it to work, I wonder if any other members would have the correct password. John always contacted me when he had problems with his internet and losing his passwords to this site. He had forgotten his password to Photobucket and had given me several to try but none would open the account. He never told me if he had shared it with others but that would not be a surprise if he did, he also gave me permission to use or post any of the pics if I could find a way to open Photobucket.
Just a thought, if he linked photobucket to here at all you may be able to "view used" to see his albums.

I want to be clear I have the tech skills of a 2 year old but if someone (family ?) had access to his email or cell phone they could do a password recovery, well maybe.

I want to be clear I have the tech skills of a 2 year old but if someone (family ?) had access to his email or cell phone they could do a password recovery, well maybe.
Good news guys, with some help from other members and my daughter the computer tech I finally managed to open John`s photobucket account that he had asked me to, not too long ago. I see many of the pics he had sent me over the years.

JR2.jpg

Hope this works, this was John`s dog,Jack, facing down the local grizzlies on the road to Atlin.

It's working.

This is a great tribute to John.

Post away!
I really do not know what to post,there are thousands of pics.
It's working.

This is a great tribute to John.

Post away!
Thanks for the reply,Del, The pics do not transfer over without some fiddling around, they post as Jpeg images and must be transferred and re posted over.

This is just my opinion but I think at some point a dedicated thread in the pictures forum for all his pics would be great. I realize how time consuming that is though :)
Bill, I was just so excited/happy to make this happen that for now a few of his pics in this thread seemed appropriate , down the line we can do something different if there is enough interest.

Bill, I was just so excited/happy to make this happen that for now a few of his pics in this thread seemed appropriate , down the line we can do something different if there is enough interest.

Not that it matters....

.....but for me, this thread is the perfect place for John's photos.

I fully agree this is the place for now and I commend you for getting it done. Please keep them coming

Latest posts

Back