RIP Gypo Logger {John Lambert}

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures,awesome that you could save them.
There was a gathering at his home today,probably about 30 locals came to meet his kids.
I believe they will be back up in the summer for a while longer.
I would have liked to have been there with them but it is a very long trip between here and there. John and I shared a lot in conversations through the years sharing ideas, experiences and pics of our everyday adventures after a bit he either let his photo account slip or just couldn`t sign into it, he was having difficulties with a new smart phone, I tried at that time to get him back into that account but he had forgotten his password. With some help I managed to re open his account and it is my pleasure to re post some of his pics, I had received many of them directly from John along with the back stories associated with them, he certainly was an active fellow and lucky for us all he took plenty of pics.

I met Gyppo about 17 years ago when he lived in Erin. He hooked me up with a 2171wh which I still have and probably will for a long time. He liked to joke a lot, got me in trouble on the site a couple times telling me to post a message about a member saying it was always an inside joke. Of course the mods at the time didn’t care for it. He was a character that will be missed.

MOV03038.mp4

This is actually a video of John felling the tree off the root ball but it does not transfer over as a video.

Latest posts

Back