Riteway stove parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lloyd H

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just want to say my Riteway model 37 is purring like a new one once again. Did a major overhaul this fall. Want to thank the person on this site who put me on to parts for the old girl. Thanks to November Wolf and TreeCo for the links to repair parts. Looking forward to 20 or so more years of service. Lloyd H

Just want to say my Riteway model 37 is purring like a new one once again. Did a major overhaul this fall. Lloyd H

Wow, there is another Riteway owner in the world! I've got a RB75 and it has kept us warm for over 20 years!
So far I've had to replace the draft fan twice, the gaskets around the doors, rebuild the ash pan, and change the circulating pump.

Just want to say my Riteway model 37 is purring like a new one once again. Did a major overhaul this fall. Want to thank the person on this site who put me on to parts for the old girl. Thanks to November Wolf and TreeCo for the links to repair parts. Looking forward to 20 or so more years of service. Lloyd H

Can you please tell me where you can order parts for your Riteway 37? I need some pieces as well, and winter is a comin'!

Thanks for the help!

Dad has a riteway copy made from the local Amish. It seems to heat well, and once theres a decent coal bed it burns pretty clean. He uses a bit more wood than us, but it keeps them warm. I really liked that design until I found our furnace. I hear they burn coal well.

Latest posts

Back