RollematicE vs RollematicES

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24" Pro-Lite

ES bars are heavy good quality solid steel. You can buy a Pro-lite bar for this saw but I think they only go up to 20"

The last time I looked, the Oregon Pro-Lite (laminated) was listed in 24" for both Stihl and Husky. :)

Last edited:
Don't think so hard... :buttkick: They do... 3003 000 7831 - Stihl Laminated Lightweight Professional 25 inch bar.:) 3/8 0.050 11 tooth sprocket.

:jawdrop: :bowdown: :bowdown: Great, I just haven't seen them listed anywhere - here the E stops at 18", but I knew they were made in 20".......

Last edited:
E Bar

Hey B, I have a 25" E bar, but I do not have a scale to weigh it. I would trade for your ES if you are interested. I would buy tour ES if you don't want to trade. .050 3/8. 7831 like Lake listed. Let me know.

Last edited:
Not in the USA... If you want 063 you''ll need to get the ES...

I went down to the dealer this afternoon. The part# was good. The decsription doesn't say if it's an E or ES bar. The distributor has one in stock, so I should have it Tuesday. I think list was $57. I got it for $49.

BTW, I just realized this evening that I have both a E and a ES in 20". The E weighs 2lb 4oz while the ES weighs 2lb 12oz. In 20" the ES is 1/2lb heavier. The difference should be greater in a 25". My 25" ES weighs 3lb 12oz.

Not in the USA... If you want 063 you''ll need to get the ES...
I just went and picked it up. Ordered it Saturday. $49. It is indeed a 25", 3/8, .063 laminated E bar. It weighs exactly 3lbs, which is 12oz lighter than the ES bar. That's a significant difference IMHO.

122192572-M.jpg

Here's the difference in the profile.
122192538-S.jpg

The ES bar.
122192599-S.jpg

The E bar.
122192587-S.jpg

Interesting... Stihl NW tells me it's not available, but it obviously is out your way!

Good find!

Two are available in this Region:

The bar I suggested - 3003 000 7831 is coded "yellow", 25 inch standard tip (11 tooth) laminated version - 3/8 0.050.

There is another 3003 000 4030 coded green.. also 25 inch in 3/8 0.050. I compared the tip profile of the "green" verses the "yellow" and the difference is really tiny... I'll try to get a pic to show...

Last edited:
let us know if laminated bar is more flexy or what ever...

dropping one lb is always good... non replaceable nose?

let us know if laminated bar is more flexy or what ever...

dropping one lb is always good... non replaceable nose?

It is more flexible and bends easier... don't lift your blockes with it. The bearing/sprokets is replaceable, but the nose insn't.

I just went and picked it up. Ordered it Saturday. $49. It is indeed a 25", 3/8, .063 laminated E bar. It weighs exactly 3lbs, which is 12oz lighter than the ES bar. That's a significant difference IMHO.
Here's the difference in the profile. ....
122192538-S.jpg

Is that ES bar one with a 13 teeth nose sprocket?

..also the marking on the ES bar look a bit odd to me - is it an old version, or....??

Latest posts

Back