Ropetek Wraptor on Ebay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace Tree

Impossible Access
Reaction score
Ropetek Wraptor listed on ebay. If you can't afford one you can at least bid on this one. I love mine. Friday as we were packing up we saw that we forgot a stub 40 ft. up on a cherry. Normally that would have meant throwing things and cursing. I told my partner to keep packing up and I'd get it. Never broke a sweat. Go bid on this one. It's a well thought out piece of engineering.
Phil
ROPETEK WRAPTOR

Nice find but next time PM me with this info... ;)

LOL, JK. I could afford it at the bid right now but doubt it will stay there for too long. Too many bills to pay right now. I am very interested in the wraptor but think I'd rather buy a GRCS first.

Why are you guys spending time on here? You better get out and get to work, somebody has to pay for this stimulus. :popcorn:

I started at 7:45 this morning. If I was still working that would be 12 hrs. That's too much for me but thanks for asking. Besides, I had a doctor's appointment. The same cardiologist who gave me a maximum of 7 years to live one month ago now tells me I'm not in that bad of condition. Amazing how a few weeks of good hard tree work can add years to your life.:angry:
Phil

Rain day here. I got some medical stuff going on too. Wish it were not as serious as a heart attack but unfortunately it is.

Rain day here. I got some medical stuff going on too. Wish it were not as serious as a heart attack but unfortunately it is.

Unfortunatley, been there done that :( . Freaked everyone out who knew or had seen me. Not fat, stopped smoking years ago, most thought I was ten years younger than I am. Overall I was in pretty good shape, I thought. Felt like I needed to burp in a bad way, that if I didnt burp my stomach would bust. Done it the first time when I was 29. done it again maybe 5 times, hurt like hell but always quit after just a few minutes. I always thought it was indigestion, not heartburn as I used to dip and chew so I know heartburn very well. Last time it didnt quit, hurt so bad that this time I said call 911. I was in the ambulance and still never dreamed it was a heart attack until they said it was.

Find and buy the book "The China Study" . I believe diet has more or as much to do with it as genetics.

Good luck and hope you guys get back to normal, somebody has to pay for this stimulus.:)

My deal is actually the big C.

I was diagnosed and treated for it back in 2001. Have been cancer free for almost 10 years. Looks like it's rearing it's ugly head once again. I'll know for sure tomorrow when I go back to the doc.

Last edited:

I was diagnosed and treated for it back in 2001. Have been cancer free for almost 10 years. Looks like it's rearing it's ugly head once again. I'll know for sure tomorrow when I go back to the doc.

Then I'll pray for you. I'm better at that than I am hacking trees to bits.
Phil

think positive. every time i think i'm relapsing blood test says no not yet.

Sorry to hear that , good luck with it and I'll say a prayer for you also.

Thanks a lot for the support.

I have to say that it is absolutely crazy to me, with what I do for a living, to be threatened by something as small as a tumor a few centimeters long; some kind of genetic mutation, my own body turning on itself.

I mean I have lived long enough to learn a few things in this trade. I swing, rig and move big wood everyday for a living and never think twice about it. I feel in total control when I am doing it. That something as small as a tumor can bring you down and make your life totally spin out of control is just astounding to me.

Thanks for the heads up on the Wraptor! I am gettin' TOO old to hump up multiple trees a day!:laugh:

It will be put to work as soon as it arrives.

I will put you in my family's prayers I hate to hear it bro.

all the best, my family is dealing with "the big c" right now, not going well. I hope better for you.

Thanks for your support guys. And thanks for the well wishes I have received in PM's.

Didn't meant to high jack this thread. I was just learning about it when I was reading this thread that day and it hit me pretty hard. I'm gonna deal with it though. I'll make out, I always do.

So the guys that have these like them? I wonder what do you do with them after you get up there?

Its one of those things that if you never had it I dont think you would miss it?? there are several other systems much cheaper & less clumsy than this that will get one aloft in a decent time.

wait till that motor craps itself mid flight.....Nah, Ill use a mechanical means of which I have control, this might be a good thing for those wanting to study aloft without having to climb (scientists, biologists, etc..)

LXT.................

Back