SACHS DOLMAR 122, any good?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JONSEREDFAN6069

Wheeler McDealer
Reaction score
SACHS DOLMAR 112, any good?

I got offered one for $50.00 it ran last year he say's but hasn't tried it this year, is it worth the money? not too familiar with sachs first one i'd ever heard of in my area to tell ya the truth, was lookin on acres site, not a bad looking saw. i havent seen this one yet so i dont know the condition of it yet.

Last edited:
not sure space i'm sposed to get a call from him in an hour, is the silver and red different quality saw's?

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

A few picts of Sach Dolmar 112`s
Pioneerguy600

how r they pioneer? i know they r a small saw, but if it runs good will it be a good saw for around the house. brush and limbing?

The 112 is a decent enough saw and being a Sachs Dolmar they are a high quality saw as well. They are points and condenser saws but are easily converted to electronic ignition by swapping in a module from the newer saws such as the 113 , 116 and 120. They will easily block 12-16 " hardwood all day long with no complaining.
Pioneerguy600

The 112 is a decent enough saw and being a Sachs Dolmar they are a high quality saw as well. They are points and condenser saws but are easily converted to electronic ignition by swapping in a module from the newer saws such as the 113 , 116 and 120. They will easily block 12-16 " hardwood all day long with no complaining.
Pioneerguy600

The 114 is the same saw as the 112 but has electronic ignition if I am not mistaken.

yes they are the same except ignition! very strong saws for there size and very smooth saws!

112 super, Had the 120 super tank

Scott

Yea its an oddball, should have looked more closely at that pict before posting, it had electronic ignition when I got it, not really sure if it came from the factory that way or was a conversion before I got it. I`ve got quite a few Sachs Dolmars and have so many picts of them that I will have to scrutinize them more closely before posting.
Pioneerguy600

Back