Scented additive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
used it in my race cars on alky, sometimes it was ok and sometimes it would turn my stomach a little, some has top lube in it, dont
know what it would do in a 2 cycle

Shoot I won't to get some just to slip some into my brothers gas can lol and slip some in the gas cans at work but not if it would hurt the saws we've used a bunch in race cars but I've never put it in a saw

I've raced and rode 4 wheelers for years. A lot of those years were on banshees (two strokes). I won't hurt anything by putting some in a saw. I will warn you of this though, do not exceed the amount on the directions. That stuff is beyond potent when your down in the woods! It would be a funny prank if you weren't in the woods with him and had to stomach that smell for hours! Grape is probably the most potent of them that I've smelt.

Scented additive:

Why is this being done exactly? Am I supposed to want to stick my face into the exhaust fumes of a running engine? Last I checked exhaust gases were very bad for you. This seems like a completely ridiculous idea to me.
Sure, but just imagine you sticking your face into the saws exhaust and detecting a hint of minty freshness....

Scented additive:

Why is this being done exactly? Am I supposed to want to stick my face into the exhaust fumes of a running engine? Last I checked exhaust gases were very bad for you. This seems like a completely ridiculous idea to me.
Well there's a lot of ridiculous things that I do like having two trucks can't drive but one at a time 300 channels on the tv,house phone with a cell phone, three dogs,a safe full of guns,and ten or so chain saws, I'm just a ridiculous type person lol

Where can I obtain this stuff?

sent using logic and reason from a device forged of witchcraft.

Back