Scored a purty nice Blitz can.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been wanting one of these ever since I found out about their existence. Located this gem the other day, and picked it up today. Never had gas in it. Never had tools in it. Never even been sat on a concrete floor. It is pristine, and I'm smiling today.View attachment 513378
Damn you man..... Now there is something else I want that I don't really need!!:crazy2:

That's a really sweet example. I've got one refinished and one rough one. I need to figure out where to score/ how to make the black plastic gasket that separates the tank from the tool storage.
Maybe use a piece of neoprene tubing - slit open and super glue the ends together? I'm not sure what the edge of the can looks like.

I sold a used one of those a while back. The guy got pissed because the gas can smelled like old gas inside. Was supposed to smell like what, I dunno! It had been sitting on the shelf for 10+ years.

It's funny how I can stuff locally and people are happy. Can't even GIVE stuff away on here without people complaining!

Latest posts

Back