Scored an Echo 355T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschroeder

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Scored a new (out of box with tags) 355t 14" on eBay. Never run per the ad...still has the warranty advertising "tags" still on it. Lots of pics so it's believable as new. Was planning on buying a 271T but got this for the same price. Little bigger than needed but will be great for lighter work. Can't wait for it to arrive and try it out!

Scored a new (out of box with tags) 355t 14" on eBay. Never run per the ad...still has the warranty advertising "tags" still on it. Lots of pics so it's believable as new. Was planning on buying a 271T but got this for the same price. Little bigger than needed but will be great for lighter work. Can't wait for it to arrive and try it out!
was it the one for 279 bought on the 18th?

cause i bought the other one the next day and mine comes monday.... tell me you got the other one and its brand new LOL

uggggg i cant take waiting.....I bought the 2nd one of these one was delivered mines comes monday.....i been dying for monday LOL

yea i had never seen them that low i told my girl i would sell 3 old saws to make up for it lmao....she was like christ your like a lil kid....

i was going to go if it was you that got the other to post pics LOL

Yep, before I bid I hit the local dealer to check it out compared to the 271T that I planned to purchase if the auction went any higher than my bid. Really liked the weight of the 271 but anti-vibe was way softer than the 355 and didn't feel as solid because of that

Enjoy the wait it sux.......it just updated tonight to clearwater so it will be here sometime tomorrow.

Back