Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small load of ash. It fell last week about a mile down the road. Put Baby Mak to work a little!
1dbdc39473d38b4d20c4ad2b2975f50e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I really like that gas can, just got one like it.

Dam Danny. Too bad up there.
Unusual isn’t it.

It has been happening but it's getting more severe over the years , mostly because it's been in populated areas .
That emerald ash borer has just been spotted locally .

Small load of ash. It fell last week about a mile down the road. Put Baby Mak to work a little!
1dbdc39473d38b4d20c4ad2b2975f50e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Looks good Mitch, ready to burn this year :blob2:.
I really like that gas can, just got one like it.
Me too, and the saw, and the other makita, but I don't think I have that stihl, but I might depends on what model it is lol.

Yeah. Lol or standing ones that have been dead just long enough to break the small branches when they hit and the bark comes off. But not long enough for a lot of WidowMakers!!
Hey!!!!
Where’s the picture of your grinder??
I got stuffs to mail off!!!
We have problems here with guys working with the dead ash in the river valley, lots of widow makers, you better have a helmet on and that just protects your head:crazy2:.
Totally forgot, the last couple weeks have been a bit wild, sorry.
Here's the grinder and a chain that isn't cutting, I might have hit some metal, that ain't the only tooth that looks real bad, gonna take a few minutes to fix this one :yes:.
I just cuts da wood and throws it in da bins......
That counts for something, and it's more on topic that things are here some days :numberone:.
Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 8.29.24 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 8.29.50 PM.png

Latest posts

Back