Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How’s that thing doing? Did you cut your leg off with it yet? LOL

Ha! It's doing great. I have chaps now, so the legs are safe (even when I'm wearing my shorts). I pulled aside some chunks of dead ash to cut some more cookies off, as I still owe you a video. She's screaming pretty good. Have several tanks through it now.

Ha! It's doing great. I have chaps now, so the legs are safe (even when I'm wearing my shorts). I pulled aside some chunks of dead ash to cut some more cookies off, as I still owe you a video. She's screaming pretty good. Have several tanks through it now.
It was a good runner. I was pleasantly surprised

It happened again, but only on my I Pad, the desk top is normal. My notices are dated "later today" and "tomorrow". Do you think it's a quirk in time. Maybe if I ask what the Lotto number is now, it will post the answer later today, and I can retire again, on my own mountain in Montana.

70 degrees and cloudy right now with a high of 73 expected. Supposed to rain most of the day so I won’t be mowing tonight.
That's a nice drop compared to the last couple, you guys may need to break out some jackets, kinda like the guys wearing shorts after winter(sometimes during) when the temps hit 30-40 lol.
They changed our forecast, Monday was supposed to be mid 70s, not they are saying mod 80s :baba: , and not until wed for the mid 70s.
I know one thing for sure, I'm not moving too fast out there.
I like to mow after it rains, keeps the dust down, but if yours is as tall as it was before that may not be an option.
Did this one to help out a friend a couple weeks ago, forgive me if I posted these here already, I thought I posted them in the good morning thread.
No raking!
Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 3.54.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 3.54.34 PM.png
Nice hill out of the picture too.
Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 3.56.30 PM.png

Cool little saw. Them echos just seem to keep runnning eh?

And the chain. Let me know what i owe you for it and the 6 month storage fee[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]
The ones I'm familiar with just keep running. It wasn't real fast, but to be honest I didn't think it was all that bad either. The 325 chain can make a big difference in very hard/frozen wood, sometimes the working corner of a 3/8 chain will not grab well, so it runs just as fast with less power. In many conditions a properly chosen and tuned chain can make a huge difference, for general cutting a generically sharpened chain will get the job done just fine.
No problem, I just hope I can find your chain down there; but you may come out ahead if I can't, that chain was tore up worse than most I've seen :yes:.

Latest posts

Back