Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll swear on my father's grave that it wasn't me.
Didn't think of anyone in particular :).

Splitter is fixed and I've managed to get a few buckets split, pics later.
It feels like I'm actually making progress on getting the round pile smaller, if this weather holds out and nothing else breaks I may get it all done this month :chop::happy:.
This stopped me for the last two days, got the new one this morning after another trip to the city $23 bucks, first time I've put money into a splitter in a while, I knew I should have sold it lol. I haven't seen many for sale in the last yr, I guess with covid everyone has wood to split or is buying them up quicker than normal.
Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 11.52.39 AM.png

You must have missed the newest report based on Israelis vacs records, we've now hit 97% effective :laughing: .
I remember when the 550 came out it was what 20-30% faster/better than the 346, how'd that work out.
Lets be real, it was created in less time than any other vac and somehow it's magically almost 100% when other flu vacs are typically 30-60 effective lol.

Seems kind of insensitive to those who have had issues.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/utah-mom-dies-four-days-after-taking-covid-vaccine
It's effective against the current strains, a small number. Influenza mutates and a far greater rate than coronavirus, so the flu vac is different every year, created each year in well under a year based on info from to the previous winter season and guess work as to which strains will be dominant.

Nice building. What's it for?
It'll be for a new bunk house to replace the old trailer. Couple years ago I went hunting on Friday and shot a deer. My buddy was coming up Sat to hunt. We don't have running water, only electric. After I cleaned the deer I heated up a big pan of water and washed up pretty good. Since I was still home alone, after I ate dinner and had a beer, and it was dark out, I fell asleep about 7. About 3 in the morning I felt something tickle my finger, wiggled it and it went away, thought it was a fly or some little bug. Then it came back and wiggled my fingers again. Then it bit me on the thumb. Back handed it and it flew across the room and hit the wall and scurried away. Dang mouse. I couldn't go back to sleep so I read all of the old mags in the trailer. When it got light enough to see well, there was just a little trace of deer blood on the side of my thumb in my finger print, that's what it was after. When I got home I told my wife the trailer was history and I was putting some kind of building up there. Took another year, but I finally found this 12'X40" garage package. it was $7200 including delivery. Hope to be sleeping in it this year.

It's effective against the current strains, a small number. Influenza mutates and a far greater rate than coronavirus, so the flu vac is different every year, created each year in well under a year based on info from to the previous winter season and guess work as to which strains will be dominant.
Based on who's study.
Does that take into account all the people who have flu like symptoms from getting the vac, how about all the people who didn't get the vac and get the flu because of those who have been vaccinated.
Like I said, based on their numbers it's 30-60% effective in any given yr and that doesn't take into account the things I asked about above.
I find it very hard to believe that an mRNA vac that has never been effective in animal testing and killed many of the animals in the challenge phase of testing all the sudden has an efficacy rate of 90+%, it's a lie!
I like numbers, numbers don't lie. I like stats, stats don't lie, statisticians do.

I find it amusing that most people spend more time on a forum in any given month than researching the poison they're putting in their bodies.

But if you guys want to be in a vaccine trial that's skipped the animal testing, feel free :).

Based on who's study.
Does that take into account all the people who have flu like symptoms from getting the vac, how about all the people who didn't get the vac and get the flu because of those who have been vaccinated.
Like I said, based on their numbers it's 30-60% effective in any given yr and that doesn't take into account the things I asked about above.
I find it very hard to believe that an mRNA vac that has never been effective in animal testing and killed many of the animals in the challenge phase of testing all the sudden has an efficacy rate of 90+%, it's a lie!
I like numbers, numbers don't lie. I like stats, stats don't lie, statisticians do.

I find it amusing that most people spend more time on a forum in any given month than researching the poison they're putting in their bodies.

But if you guys want to be in a vaccine trial that's skipped the animal testing, feel free :).

The only evidence I need to tell me not to take it is the media wants me to take it...

The only evidence I need to tell me not to take it is the media wants me to take it...
Now they do, when the president started warp speed the MSM would only downplay it, now joes saving the world :nofunny:.
I'm the government and I'm here to help :buttkick:.

Guys, I'm the first one to jump on the "lets derail the snot out of a thread" band wagon, but I'm literally sick to death (no pun intended ) of the covid vaccine stuff. I, like many others, do not give a cow's udder if you get it or dont get it. For whatever reason(s). I dont care how effective it is, or isnt. The only thing I do care about with it, is you have made your decision, based on whatever information you feel is valid. Weve all pretty plainly figured out where we all stand on the subject. Can we please move on now?
The horse is dead and rotten.
beating-a-dead-horse-gif-11.gif

Guys, I'm the first one to jump on the "lets derail the snot out of a thread" band wagon, but I'm literally sick to death (no pun intended ) of the covid vaccine stuff. I, like many others, do not give a cow's udder if you get it or dont get it. For whatever reason(s). I dont care how effective it is, or isnt. The only thing I do care about with it, is you have made your decision, based on whatever information you feel is valid. Weve all pretty plainly figured out where we all stand on the subject. Can we please move on now?
View attachment 894462

This. It's done and over with. The holdouts aren't going change minds and vice versa!

View attachment 894462

Speaking of animals, I Stihl have sheep sh!t if you want some fore your garden.

View attachment 894462
Kinda' like being a football fan. After 2 months worth of non-stop mock drafts I can honestly say I don't give a **** who the Lions pick, just get it over with.

Latest posts

Back