Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Backyard Lumberjack
🤣🤣 You funny! You verwy funny.🤣🤣
Life is even shorter when one takes everything someone on the internet says seriously. Especially when they are simply expressing their opinion and being sarcastic most of the time.👍🤣🤣😒
I, for one, believe everthing i read on the net! :)

Backyard Lumberjack
What a cluster. I guess after all the bad press FEMA finally showed up. Nice oily sheen in the creek there.
i saw that, too! $111B to u know where, but couldn't at first bother to help US Citizens in big, deep trouble!!! oh heck, is this the P/R forum?....

Backyard Lumberjack
So, since we’re on that topic…

Anyone else notice that wasn’t the only train to de-rail

I’m not a deep conspiracist like my pal at work

But I am ashamed of our infrastructure….

How can we spend millions upon millions helping other countries and let this once great nation deteriorate

Saddens me for my children’s future
typo there kid, not m, but B!!!! B!!!......

Backyard Lumberjack
Thank you.I appreciate that! A bit cluttered at the moment, but I hope to change that in the somewhat near future by building an equipment barn and fabrication shop!👍
i liked it, too! especially all the antlers up on the wall! :)

Backyard Lumberjack
One of these years we should just have a Scrounge Thread reunion! BB-Q, and chain races!👍 See who really walks the talk, or who simply only talks the walk! 😉
i am keeping tabs on the subject with my annual subscription to who's who in Annual Alaskan Lumberjack Contests... has names, dates, times and locations... all the std events listed. winners, runner's up... also rans and...

'over n out!'

Backyard Lumberjack
i am keeping tabs on the subject with my annual subscription to who's who in Annaul Alaskan Lumberjack Contests... has names, dates, times and locations... all the std events listed. winners, runner's up... also rans and...

'over n out!'
'night kid! 👍 killer skidder!! :yes: :numberone: ...be looking fwd to seeing it in action! 🤩

sean donato

sean donato

Chainsaws are like crack... just can't get enough.
. AS Supporting Member.
One of these years we should just have a Scrounge Thread reunion! BB-Q, and chain races!👍 See who really walks the talk, or who simply only talks the walk! 😉
Need to let me know like 2 years in advance, first I'd have to put in for vacation a year in advance just to try and get off, then it would take me 2 years to satisfactorily hand sharpen even one square chain by hand..😳 ok may be not that long, but it sure takes me a while.

H-Ranch

H-Ranch

The tale of Steve and Two Really Big Log Piles
. AS Supporting Member.
Drove home with this

22nd Feb 3.jpg

or to put it another way, this

22nd Feb 4.jpg
@farmer steve should take classes with @Cowboy254 - 1 load = 2 pics instead of 4 loads = 1 pic! :laughing:

Latest posts