Seeking help to identify chipper truck body

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lookingbandit

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have been the victim of multiple break-ins to a construction site by the vehicle photo shown. It’s clearly a chipper truck which can tip on its own, and I am trying to identify as much as I can. I thought a forum such as this may have some luck of people knowing unique info such as year, manufacturer, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0375.jpeg
    IMG_0375.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 2
In my own research, this box appears to be rather unique with the crossbar on the front as well as only three panel sections. It’s a Ford F series truck I think an F250

Might be right, who puts a big box on a 250 ?
3/4 ton comm registration is much cheaper than 1 ton registration in some states due to GVW. Like hundreds of dollars per year cheaper. Not saying that's the case here but I know of instances where 3/4 tons are preferred for this reason.

Clearance lights are an option on f250.

of course. they told me to find a license plate before they will do anything
Now a day you have to do the detective work your self. Go see what other cameras on the road could have picked up on this since you have a time they should be easy to find. Don't some traffic lights have cams, the Police could nail them if they wanted, all they have to do is look at traffic cams for a truck that matches that one and get the plate.

Latest posts

Back