• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SEEKING--------> Nice & Clean ** 2101XP ** and any NOS OEM or very-clean parts....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RenaisSAWnceMan

ArboristSite Operative
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Still looking for a very nice, clean and sound, even minty or NIB....:msp_wink:....Husky 2101XP.

Also, very-clean and nice, or certainly NOS OEM parts for same.

Thanks.

Howdy,
I've got someone who is trying to get shed of 3- 2100's. I looked at them in the back of his truck. They were dusty but, looked to be in really nice shape. He wants $2k for the lot. If you're interested, let me know and I'll get some photos.
Regards
Gregg

Howdy,
I've got someone who is trying to get shed of 3- 2100's. I looked at them in the back of his truck. They were dusty but, looked to be in really nice shape. He wants $2k for the lot. If you're interested, let me know and I'll get some photos.
Regards
Gregg

Thanks, indeed..... Not sure I'm needing to buy in bulk, though. Can't hurt to temp me with photos, though.....:chainsaw:

Are you only interested in a 2101? Or would you consider a 2100 or 298?
I dont want to part with any of mine, but i do know of a guy in NH that had a pretty nice 298 for sale, i can try and dig up his number if you like. I know he was looking for around 550 for it, but that was a month ago or better, might be sold but i can look into it for ya if your interested.

Are you only interested in a 2101? Or would you consider a 2100 or 298?
I dont want to part with any of mine, but i do know of a guy in NH that had a pretty nice 298 for sale, i can try and dig up his number if you like. I know he was looking for around 550 for it, but that was a month ago or better, might be sold but i can look into it for ya if your interested.

Thanks..... Preferring the '01, but...could be tempted by a particularly-nice example of an earlier iteration. {There are two '01s in the stable here now, so only likely to be motivated by an especially-nice, original saw at this point....}

I've got a new 2100 full wrap (I think... The number is faded). I have a few other small bits... Mostly gaskets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back