Selling Firewood For Side Work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally understand but to me i think the man should be out working late not the woman.

I'm a stay at home dad. I take care of a 8 week old baby while the wife goes to work. I g the 2 six year olds of to school then it's just the baby and I. I bid my jobs with her and try to find new customers. She goes with me when I pick up wood from my supplier. She goes with me to haul hay also. I saves a lot of money in daycare expenses. I do my work on the weekend. One night a week I deliver to restaurants. I get in real late (1am-2am) and then get up with the kids for school. It sucks but it works for us. If I get a lot of work piling up grandma helps out. I have to do the laundry and cooking also.

Scott

i'm a stay at home dad. I take care of a 8 week old baby while the wife goes to work. I g the 2 six year olds of to school then it's just the baby and i. I bid my jobs with her and try to find new customers. She goes with me when i pick up wood from my supplier. She goes with me to haul hay also. I saves a lot of money in daycare expenses. I do my work on the weekend. One night a week i deliver to restaurants. I get in real late (1am-2am) and then get up with the kids for school. It sucks but it works for us. If i get a lot of work piling up grandma helps out. I have to do the laundry and cooking also.

Scott

+1.

if you have the room and the time and eq go for it may be fire pit wood but most towns itaa 2 cord limit at homes so homeowners dot sell wood from their homes check your town first
ern76v.jpg
tom:smoking:

Back