Shipping Delay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Expecting a FedEx delivery and tracking says it's stuck in the dysfunctional sorting facility in TN due to weather disruptions today. The weather map doesn't show anything of interest.
What's going on out there?

We got ice and snow. It's a rare occurrence so our road depts aren't well equipped to deal with it. FedEx nor UPS has been here this week. Of course I live in the sticks........no salt trucks, no road plows will come out this far.

We got ice and snow.....no salt trucks, no road plows will come out this far.

Sounds like my kind of weather.
Seems like we've had a major snowfall every week this winter, near to 7 feet in Boston area to the east.
Great time heading out into the forest before the plows go through.

President Abe Lincoln Tweeted "Al Gore made the internet" . Or so i read on the internet so it must be true. Any thaw down south? We saw -3F this morning. Mabye 30F this afternoon. Ill keep my glove on.

I woke up to 1.2F this morning.I figure anything below +5F is the same kind of cold.suppose to be -11f tonight feel like bangin my head against the wall already.

It's still bitter cold here and we're on day 3 with no running water. The water dept is HOPING we'll have water by Friday. In the meantime, we're having to fetch buckets of water from a tanker up the road [emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I woke up to 1.2F this morning.I figure anything below +5F is the same kind of cold.suppose to be -11f tonight feel like bangin my head against the wall already.
-13 this morning windchill was -28 wanna complain now haha.

[QUvote] coltont, post: 5218135, member: 34349"]The skidder couldn't hack the Friday to Monday break. Took 5 hours to get it started. The landing was -14 when we showed up at 630.[/QUOTE]

I havent been able to start my how in two weeks and I need to finish my septic. If it doesn't start sat I'm starting a fire under it.

This year would have been a payday when we were kids going door to door with shovels in hand.
Now my divorced neighbor can't even get her live in 20 something year olds to help out.
There are other able kids on the street equally unambitious.

Latest posts

Back