Shipping Delay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It warms up enough to snow, then cools off so it won't melt....over and over...... the forecast is showing possibly 10 inches tonight. Temps right now are still -2 F. Use to have an old Cub Cadet 1450 with wheel weights, chains, and a snow plow. Sold it and purchased a Dixie Chopper. I miss that old cub when the weather gets like this. But I don't miss it when the grass is growing! :dancing:

I don't think it's so much that it warms up enough to snow - it just happens to warm up with cloud cover that brings snow...... We've had snow storms at -15 degrees, and in the past couple years it seems to becoming more and more regular. Blue skies in the winter are the bitter ones, no insulation :cold:

I do not believe i have ever experienced below zero temperatures in my lifetime yet ,teens are all i can remember ,they were not too bad because the air moisture in the air goes away

Wore shorts while running a pole saw in the yard today. been in the 40s for the last few days but 70 today.
Tomorrow is rain then cooler.

We have all the nasty vipers here for your enjoyment.

Winter is that big sucking sound we were warned about.

Back