Shipping to Canada

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 pages in and a discussion sidetracked to hockey, and an objection about not keeping to script is the best you can muster? You also object to my posts making no sense to you (I can't and would not dare control your comprehension abilities - those are all your own making, I suspect)?

You're a keeper, of that I'm near certain, even if the optimist in me would like to keep it's options open.

On with the show.

On a more respectful note, if I were a US ebayer I'd probably think twice about selling outside USA simply because I didn't need to. Of those I've asked to change their shipping options to include NZ, almost all have done so and a positive transaction resulted. There's one seller in Hong Kong I'd like to buy from - his dyneema rope is very well priced and feedback from buyers great, but he won't change his ship/sell-to countries to include NZ. When I know of someone coming over from across the ditch, I'll ask them to buy it from him on my behalf and bring it with them.

10 pages in and a discussion sidetracked to hockey, and an objection about not keeping to script is the best you can muster? You also object to my posts making no sense to you (I can't and would not dare control your comprehension abilities - those are all your own making, I suspect)?

You're a keeper, of that I'm near certain, even if the optimist in me would like to keep it's options open.

My problem is your complete disrespect. PERIOD. You continue with insults.
You really want to insult my comprehension abilities? Read your own words and try to explain them because I really doubt anyone understands them.

If you want to continue to disrespect me do it in private.
If you want to disrespect Americans go to the political forum.
If you want to discuss shipping options then add something productive to this thread

Bill

As an Ebay seller, shipping overseas, or any border, costs me money, period.....

No insult inferred to any country or island, it just costs me money, whether in the form of "time" or actually extra cost or losses.

My problem is your complete disrespect. PERIOD. You continue with insults.
You really want to insult my comprehension abilities? Read your own words and try to explain them because I really doubt anyone understands them.

If you want to continue to disrespect me do it in private.
If you want to disrespect Americans go to the political forum.
If you want to discuss shipping options then add something productive to this thread

Bill

If you accept responsibility for, acknowledging your choice in, your reactions, you may begin to truly fathom the immensely powerful self-defining nature of the choices at your sole discretion. Until then, the absolutes it appears you're clinging to may undermine any significant, worthwhile progression. Just let go. It won't hurt you, I promise.

Back