should be easy pickin's for firewood this year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckwood

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
April is gonna be a record breaking month for storms and tornadoes. I can't remember when I've seen so many uprooted trees, and this has been going on for weeks. The forecast for tuesday, tomorrow, should be very good for any firewood hustlers. Today, I got caught in a big storm in Knoxville, it took forever to get home, and I saw more trees down than I could count. There's no more convenient way to get your firewood than to stop in front of someone's house, ask permission, and then just pick the stuff up off the curb, already cut. If this keeps up, it should be a very good season as well for the folks that sell and service saws.

Over 295 twisters in the month of april. For the U.S. that broke a record. We had one come thru here about 2 weeks ago , kind of snozzed on that one and didn't get a stick out of it so far. But have a line on a cople of storm damaged trees that are going to be coming down soon. AS long as everyone stays safe while cutting those trees from storms , have at it . And per un written AS rules no pics didn't happen.

Beefie

Latest posts

Back