Show off your crummys!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a crummy, the classic crew cab, but my woods toyota/ commuter toyota 362 K miles and running like a top creamed a dumb assed in-rut buck at about 75 mph about 4:45 am Monday morning. Damn. Been off work since, looking for a replacement. I've found a couple options, but not worth what they're asking. The old one can be fixed, and will unless I get a good offer on parts sale, but not in a timely enough manner so I can get back to falling.

I WILL have a solution by the end of the day tomorrow, even if that means bucking up for a new model but if I plan on keeping up with it like I did the last one I'll get 10 yrs out of it and it'll pay for itself in reliability. Its sad to see what someone will try and sell to an unwitting fool, buyer beware! None the less, spending the $ on a nicer rig is sad considering how its used, but I depend on it to make my living.

I'd a posted this on SlowPs Woods Toyota thread but couldn't find it.

I can still see its feet sticking up over the hood as the ####er was bulldozed about 150 feet down the road as I skidded/maneuvered it away from my now U-shaped front end. What a #####.

Drive safe!

Last edited:
At least you weren't on a motorcycle!

I believe you will require some time for mourning. That's what the Car Talk guys say. So don't be surprised if your emotions go whacko.

I'll be making an appointment to see if my 12 year old Subaru will make it through the winter. I'm putting off a visit to Toyota Land for a while, I hope.

this rig ussually gets me through some tight spots. definately not a work truck....

DSC02827.jpg

this rig ussually gets me through some tight spots. definately not a work truck....

That's a sweet rig for sure..................but it ain't no crummy....:cheers:

Heres my crummy! 79 ford f250 ranger, 400m 4spd with granny first. damn good ole truck. BTW its currently for sale

Another sweet rig, but not really a crummy either. Too clean and straight. Don't sell it my friend. You'll regret it if you do. Trust me on that one......:givebeer:

That's a sweet rig for sure..................but it ain't no crummy....:cheers:

Another sweet rig, but not really a crummy either. Too clean and straight. Don't sell it my friend. You'll regret it if you do. Trust me on that one......:givebeer:

Yeah i understand. I have had a few true crummys in my day. 84 F250 was my fave. The truck was a biest and beat to hell wish i had a few pics of the old girl....

This morning a toyota tundra or t100 something with a shell went scooting buy me on the freeway. 20 minutes later I see 4 or 5 barrel cones all trashed up in the medien and the road, then I notice an upside down toyota with a shell,(same car) on the shoulder. In a straight stretch haha. I don't know how people do it!!

Nice!!!:cheers:

This morning a toyota tundra or t100 something with a shell went scooting buy me on the freeway. 20 minutes later I see 4 or 5 barrel cones all trashed up in the medien and the road, then I notice an upside down toyota with a shell,(same car) on the shoulder. In a straight stretch haha. I don't know how people do it!!

Easy. Stupid HURTS!!!:dizzy:

I found that the best air freshener is a pair of chaps slathered in pitch from sugar pine and piss fir and then on the floor by the heater its a must for gettin lucky on a date hell she even came up and stayed in camp too:hmm3grin2orange:

I found that the best air freshener is a pair of chaps slathered in pitch from sugar pine and piss fir and then on the floor by the heater its a must for gettin lucky on a date hell she even came up and stayed in camp too:hmm3grin2orange:

What did she have the most of? Teeth, tattoos, or body hair?

Back