Show Us Your Brag Load

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys break me up. No, that is not me standing under that crotch log. I have more horse sense than that. My Ranger would never forgive me, even if it were loaded gently onto the bed.

I figure about 4,500 lb, but I could be wrong. It depends a lot on the moisture content. Note also that its solid to the core. Another shot on the way down:

It was thrown out years ago, that thing is so warped it wouldn't even fit in. We actually retired this back in the early 90's and stepped up to a little one place atv trailer with fat tires. It just sat in the garage for years until I got it out again.

I need to put a 2x4 across the back and throw a chunk of plywood in there for a tailgate.
That's funny, I have a very similar looking trailer, but it's not a run of the mill garden trailer. It has a 5 lug axle and leaf springs. It is an old barbecue trailer from a rental place without the top on it. I would like to get some atv style tires on it and open the top up wider for a larger load.
I haven't used it in a while since I have another one (I think it's a swisher) with the atv tires on it. I would like to make that one wider on top an guards to keep the tires from hitting trees.

Latest posts

Back