Show Us Your Brag Load

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wood Doctor
You guys break me up. No, that is not me standing under that crotch log. I have more horse sense than that. My Ranger would never forgive me, even if it were loaded gently onto the bed.

I figure about 4,500 lb, but I could be wrong. It depends a lot on the moisture content. Note also that its solid to the core. Another shot on the way down:

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
It was thrown out years ago, that thing is so warped it wouldn't even fit in. We actually retired this back in the early 90's and stepped up to a little one place atv trailer with fat tires. It just sat in the garage for years until I got it out again.

I need to put a 2x4 across the back and throw a chunk of plywood in there for a tailgate.
That's funny, I have a very similar looking trailer, but it's not a run of the mill garden trailer. It has a 5 lug axle and leaf springs. It is an old barbecue trailer from a rental place without the top on it. I would like to get some atv style tires on it and open the top up wider for a larger load.
I haven't used it in a while since I have another one (I think it's a swisher) with the atv tires on it. I would like to make that one wider on top an guards to keep the tires from hitting trees.

Latest posts