Simonized ms 460 test results.....it rips!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't have a saw in the last build so I guess I'm not a woodtick, thats not right singling me out. I want to be a woodtick like everyone else. :hmm3grin2orange:

Edit: spellcheck dosen't like woodtick.

It seems like 460s are harder to come by than 372s. I know I haven't seen or heard of any the last few months for sale. Even called around asking if they had any junk ones in the back. I think there's going to be a lot less entries in this buildoff.

It seems like 460s are harder to come by than 372s. I know I haven't seen or heard of any the last few months for sale. Even called around asking if they had any junk ones in the back. I think there's going to be a lot less entries in this buildoff.

That would be a shame. I'll be needing some competition. :laugh:

There is still a good while left before the event. Hopefully more folks will sign on.

I have a friend that logs for a living around here that had never ran a ported saw before. He came by yesterday and I had him grinning from ear to ear after running my 460. :)

I hope it starts to "ramp-up" a bit as it gets closer. MS460's are a really nice machine. Very tough. I bet Copsey can make one run pretty strong. Treeslinger too.

You guys might want to look West, they're probably the most commonly used saw around here anymore.

Well if you see one cheap grab it up and send it to me Sam:biggrin:

If I was in the market for one, and didn't want to buy new, I'd being calling every saw shop in Idaho/Montana.
One problem....out here it will most likely be full-wrap, so the power-weight ratio will take a ding....if you can live with that. Lol.

In all seriousness, you guys should be calling the saw shops out this way if you want a deal. #### c-list and ebay.

Have a good weekend - Sam

hellp how are you I was thinking of sending off a 460 to simon, I guess you are more than happy? did you change the sprocket also, what kind of chain do you use? do you sharpen it also yourself? sorry for all the questions, I am just trying to see what other do.

Just caught up on the thread and I feel that I also need to add my

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

ok I feel better now thanks

Back