Simonized saw on Ebay?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow!! Ya cant mention a pro basketball players name now? :msp_ohmy:

His name is JJ Red####. He is from Roanoke,VA played college ball for Duke.

I was wondering what was up with the # signs. Can't say I personally know any ball player that came from this area, though I know there have been some. I googled the name and found out he was from Cave Spring High School.

I was wondering what was up with the # signs. Can't say I personally know any ball player that came from this area, though I know there have been some. I googled the name and found out he was from Cave Spring High School.

Yeah, he's a goodole boy. They called him JJ Redneck in college! LOL!! Dang, he was one of the best though!

As far as the #'s I feel strongly I woud get banned for what i think so.......but thats ridiculous when ya cant say a ball players name. That really proves a point there.

The reason the saws were sold is that the faller wanted to go back to running Stihl chainsaws and he wanted to sell them while they still had value and not on their last legs. So I traded him a new 460 and a used 046 for 3 modded saws.

The saws were not re worked over. They are Simonized saws and have been repaired as needed.

Dave.

Last edited:
The reason the saws were sold is that the faller wanted to go back to running Stihl chainsaws and he wanted to sell them while they still had value and not on their last legs. So I traded him a new 460 and a used 046 for 3 modded saws.

The says were not re worked over. They are Simonized saws and have been repaired as needed.

Dave.

Thanks for the solid answer unlike some peoples! :clap:

That 372 was done by me for Bill Weber. The 385 in the vid was done buy the car guy. I have never touched his work, he has never touched mine. Dave Milliken knows the history of the 372's Bill owned.

Simon, it is possible that the car guy has had his hands on a saw you modded is it not? At over 1000 port jobs there is alot of saws in them there woods.....

Bill would have told Dave if anyone played with his saws. I spoke to Dave today.

Sorry I wasnt refering to those 3 or so saws inparticular. Just the way I read your post sounded like the Car guy had never seen nore touched a "Simonizer" saw.......to me that would be impossible to know

So let me get this straight...if the saw runs awesome it was built by the Simonizer but if it runs like crap it was re-worked by Canadiancarguy...talk about trying to CYA!

So let me get this straight...if the saw runs awesome it was built by the Simonizer but if it runs like crap it was re-worked by Canadiancarguy...talk about trying to CYA!

No one has said that dude. As a matter of fact the claim was that neither one has ever messed with the others saws, to the best of their knowledge.

All that need be said is Jesus Christ word of mouth like this is how nasty rumors get spread and rumors/reputations get destroyed with no wrong doing....

If I've followed a another thread correctly it was a Simonized saw that was purchased and then extensively re-worked by another person, lightning up of rotating assemblies, extensive porting including a lot of transfer work. Possibility the person that worked on it after Simon may have took the grinding a little far...

Ever think that may be the reason it's for sale. lol Maybe the re-work didn't turn out so well. When you try to take something to the ragged edge it sometimes they don't turn out so well.

That right there sure sounds like what I was going at...

I've heard CCG has been inside a simonsays saw,and it wasn't "purdy"............:msp_w00t: But to post pics would prove nothing, as it could be claimed they were "tampered" with or who's to say the pics are from a simonsays saw.
So good, bad or plain old UGLY,pics on the internet prove very little.

Steve
I find that decidedly offensive. I am SO fussy about detail and finish. That remark is slanderous and false. I am very proud of my work and attention to detail. You are probably good at your work too, but you don't see me coming to your job and kicking the customers french fries out of your hand and pulling your little name badge off.

Last edited:
That right there sure sounds like what I was going at...

And here is the quote from the Simonizer

That 372 was done by me for Bill Weber. The 385 in the vid was done buy the car guy. I have never touched his work, he has never touched mine. Dave Milliken knows the history of the 372's Bill owned.

I find that decidedly offensive. I am SO fussy about detail and finish. That remark is slanderous and false.

Don't let it fret ya man. He is passing along second, or maybe even third, party information, which is the definition of the word rumor.

I also agree with you, that is slanderous unless he can provide undisputed proof of his claims.

I find that decidedly offensive. I am SO fussy about detail and finish. That remark is slanderous and false. I am very proud of my work and attention to detail. You are probably good at your work too, but you don't see me coming to your job and kicking the customers french fries out of your hand and pulling your little name badge off.

That is funny !!!!.............Oh yeah,so is the rest of the quote :hmm3grin2orange:

Steve

Back