Simonized saws.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UMMM, yup homebrew sorta, usually do it at a u-brew place, special recipe gets a bottle of scotch added to it, a pint give ya a nice glow-on.

You can take the hairy arm-pitt ladies, we'll keep the rest.

Hairy pits on women? Isn't that French Candian territory? :hmm3grin2orange:

Yep,

Dave
Weird how everyone went quiet all of a sudden. This is a relatively tame version and had 60 days falling time on it. That is 360 hrs of hard work in deep cuts. Rick's will be finished this week. I will send it back to him Friday. Don't forget it's mothers day tomorrow, cheers guys, hope you are having a great weekend.

When I was hich-hicking through Europe I enjoyed the slim, trim French girls. Lovely women to romp with, I could forgive the harry pits, but....I soon became aware that many of them had padded bras. Call it false advertising, but I did manage to overlook this bit of pumped up pretensions in every case.

When I was hich-hicking through Europe I enjoyed the slim, trim French girls. Lovely women to romp with, I could forgive the harry pits, but....I soon became aware that many of them had padded bras. Call it false advertising, but I did manage to overlook this bit of pumped up pretensions in every case.

This is funny but do what??

Well, you at least know they were past puberty with the pits. Wouldn't want to land in a French prison...Ever.

Yeah, I'm getting ready for when our government goes completely fascist and I have to move to Saskatoon.

I'm a step ahead of You JJ,,,,

I'm planning on going there later this summer,,, also Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Victoria, BC (and see Will) and Cambell River, BC! (to see Simon)!!!!!!!

You Yanks wouldn't last a minute over here, you'd be flat out from our Canadian Man Beer, not that Pisswater you drink.

Some of us drink a bit of home brewed Stout,,,,, You might be surprised!!! LOLOL

Last edited:

I'm planning on going there later this summer,,, also Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Victoria, BC (and see Will) and Cambell River, BC! (to see Simon)!!!!!!!

Some of us drink a bit of home brewed Stout,,,,, You might be surprised!!! LOLOL

:msp_thumbsup:

I will make sure the shop fridge is full buddy.

Latest posts

Back