Skidsteer Cordmaster

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice photos...I have a hunting shack up there near you just out of Perkinstown and hunt the forest. I fish the Miller Dam flowage alot both ice and open water. Eat at the newer cafe in town. Gilman is sure a nice area. Would like to live up there full time.

Nice photos...I have a hunting shack up there near you just out of Perkinstown and hunt the forest. I fish the Miller Dam flowage alot both ice and open water. Eat at the newer cafe in town. Gilman is sure a nice area. Would like to live up there full time.

Hey that's cool. Miller Dam is a hotspot for fishing. I helped a couple buddies build a nice big ice shack that they run on there all winter. If you are ever out there it is the tall one with all the galvanized steel siding. Its hard to miss if they got it out there.

I went snowmobiling the other night to the P-town Inn for dinner and I just had breakfast at that diner you are talking about yesterday, good food. I live west of Gilman 1/4 mile south of Hwy 64 where Hwy H goes south to Stanley. Nice to place to live indeed.

I am going to try and build one out of steel and just use a skid steer attachment plate. I am not much of an engineer but I can weld. Sure wish someone sold something like this commercially.

I am going to try and build one out of steel and just use a skid steer attachment plate. I am not much of an engineer but I can weld. Sure wish someone sold something like this commercially.

Oly do you mean something like this. I bought the attach plate off ebay. The seller was ATVexpress. I have bought from him 3 or 4 times. Always to my door in 2-3 days. I am no engineer either. Just a redneck with a mig welder and some spare metal. The "Cordmaster" is a lot nicer then mine. I wish I had access to those materials.

Scott

Latest posts

Back