Slow this time of year for everyone else?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And it is costing me a $70+ to fill the trcuk up. I think a lot of people are worried that they will not make ends meet.

I had 2 jobs cancel this month because the client had to put it off indefinetly.

Usually by now,things are so busy it's makin' my head spin...But so far this year we just haven't had the boom we normally get by now..I talked to a guy about six weeks ago who was wanting to come to work for me,and I all but assured him that I would be needing him by the first of May...Well,it's here.Business is steady,but just not humping yet.

guess im starting to suck at this

A lowball came in, a large ulmus pumala, tight, all lowered, new groundie,tree almost doubled its size since i bid it last december, two days stead of one to get on ground, i couldn't even keep up with the new groundie and my forearms look like they wher hit w/a belt sander. Guess im a good teacher though at least everyone else is happy, maby Ill call it after may and start farming:deadhorse:

Back