Slow this time of year for everyone else?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Paul Sanborn

John Paul Sanborn

Above average climber
And it is costing me a $70+ to fill the trcuk up. I think a lot of people are worried that they will not make ends meet.

I had 2 jobs cancel this month because the client had to put it off indefinetly.

Timberhauler

Timberhauler

Addicted to ArboristSite
Usually by now,things are so busy it's makin' my head spin...But so far this year we just haven't had the boom we normally get by now..I talked to a guy about six weeks ago who was wanting to come to work for me,and I all but assured him that I would be needing him by the first of May...Well,it's here.Business is steady,but just not humping yet.

hermit63

hermit63

ArboristSite Member
guess im starting to suck at this

A lowball came in, a large ulmus pumala, tight, all lowered, new groundie,tree almost doubled its size since i bid it last december, two days stead of one to get on ground, i couldn't even keep up with the new groundie and my forearms look like they wher hit w/a belt sander. Guess im a good teacher though at least everyone else is happy, maby Ill call it after may and start farming:deadhorse: