snows gone time to cut some wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bookerdog

bookerdog

The New Champ
Well the snow is pretty much gone now on the property except in the some shady area's. Went out and used the 3120 today. It just needed to be ran.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Brother in law got the job of cleaning up the property around the underwood fire last year. Making some nice halls of wood from it.
attachment.php

Have a nice 6 foot dia stump that Im saving for the Pacific NW get together. Now just getting it down to the spot.
Forgot how heavy the 3120 is when packing it around.

HUSKYMAN

HUSKYMAN

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hey Troll how is the power to weight ratio on that saw?:jawdrop:

Is that all targeted for firewood? I would love to try a 3120 out, that thing must be unstoppable even with a dull chain

Bowtie

Bowtie

Gearhead
Well the snow is pretty much gone now on the property except in the some shady area's. Went out and used the 3120 today. It just needed to be ran.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Brother in law got the job of cleaning up the property around the underwood fire last year. Making some nice halls of wood from it.
attachment.php

Have a nice 6 foot dia stump that Im saving for the Pacific NW get together. Now just getting it down to the spot.

Good size rounds there Bookerdog. That looks like a fun day. Bet that 3120 was right at home there! Good Pics!

kurtty

kurtty

ArboristSite Operative
your snow is gone already!?!?!
i still have 3 feet and its snowing right now.
i guess thats why you get to cut 6foot dia logs and i only get 36" at the biggest.

brncreeper

brncreeper

Addicted to ArboristSite
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice pics, good size pile of wood.:clap:
3120’s are great for stump work, I take mine along with the Dosko 357 for the bigger jobs. I’m anxious to try milling this year with the 3120.

wood4heat

wood4heat

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yes its gone. Its gone we had about 3 1/2 ft on the ground just a month ago. Higher elevation around us still have it piled high.

I went four wheeling in the hills above Washougal last Saturday and there's still plenty of snow above 2000' or so.

Weather man the other night said the first sign of spring is when the air coming out of the gorge is warmer than the air in the Willamette Valley (Portland). Started mid February this year.

Oh yeah, I'm still planning on making the get together!

brncreeper

brncreeper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Didn't you get your 3120 the same place I did?
Could be, did you get yours at Southwestfastener? I’ve had mine about 6 years now. The price has gone up a few hundred bucks since I purchased mine. I called just now and the powerhead alone is $1344.45.
The 372XPW/HT (75cc) is $773.45. That was with a “28 bar.

bookerdog

bookerdog

The New Champ
Could be, did you get yours at Southwestfastener? I’ve had mine about 6 years now. The price has gone up a few hundred bucks since I purchased mine. I called just now and the powerhead alone is $1344.45.
The 372XPW/HT (75cc) is $773.45. That was with a “28 bar.

Nope I thought you were the guy I gave the link to. to the place in canada.

Latest posts