So many saws...so little money..lol

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't understand why I want so many saws... At the most, I'd need 3. I just cut firewood in the PNW. Scan CList every day looking for deals...don't need em, but I want em!!

Rant over.

Who else is with me??

Preach Brother!!!

we all need help...lol

i at one point thought i did but turned out i just like good running saws. i run them to kill now. i only have 7 which is very reasonable for a guy that runs them for a living. firewood hack not so much maybe lol. i know a guy who's been cutting firewood 18 years with the same poulan.

i at one point thought i did but turned out i just like good running saws. i run them to kill now. i only have 7 which is very reasonable for a guy that runs them for a living. firewood hack not so much maybe lol. i know a guy who's been cutting firewood 18 years with the same poulan.

It sometimes surprises me, when someone knows how to maintain equipment properly, how long it will actually last!! Then I see for sale post on Facebook/ CList, where the owner has a 32" bar on an 032....lol

I had someone relieve me of two of my saws three weeks ago. One was a 272 xp that I purchased off of here, had it running great, and had yet to put it to wood..next was an 036 pro. That was going to be a keeper ( like I can get rid of any saws anyway)LOL. A great mid size saw!!

They got into my shed at night and five finger
Discounted them.

Now I want to replace those..

that sucks, theft is a crime we are way too soft on in this country, if the ****er had to use a four finger discount next time he might shop more wisely

I don't know about yall, but if I don't have a saw setting on my bench I start going into withdrawals. I guess I'm just too much of a wrench turner.

i usually have 2 or 3 saws going at all times either mine or others

Well I wasn't including the ones in boxes under the bench...

Or upstairs...

Or in the shed. Lol:dumb:

I only ever work on my own, fixed a few for buddies, but never for money.

What can I say I like basket cases. Most of my saws came in boxes, and not the nice clean boxes either

lol i have a 441 needing some parts but deciding if want to do it or keep for parts for later on my favorite and soft spot is the 026 i have 2 runners and 4 or 5 more ready to be played with

Back