Some new CAD accessories.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony_Va.

XPW Fan Club
Reaction score
Yea, I got some cattle sold recently and finally some extra cash to spend. I got me a new Tsumura light tough bar 32". Mike ordered it for me while he was ordering those a few eeks ago. I'm loving it with the square ground chain and the 660 attached to it. :rock:

Also, new pair of Labonville wrap chaps and an aluminum Skullbucket hardhat. I had not wore a helmet or chaps since logging in my previous job which was back 5-6 years ago. Give my old chaps and helmet away when I quit cutting timber full time. Now I have got into alot of cutting lately and felt I needed some new PPE. Have needed it for awhile actually. The hardhat is really comfy and the chaps fit good too.

I had also got me two new paslode nail guns and am enjoying them too. Now I'm about broke again but pleased with everything. Here's some pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

206514d1320894426-100_2738-jpg

Last edited:
Looks good on there. You got the CJX chain which has a little bigger cutter almost .404" sized. It makes a little wider kerf.

I appreciate the chain ole bud. It's really been throwing some chips. I've ran it to the point of needing to be sharpened so I guess I'll have to learn to square file. Might bug you for a lesson when we all GTG.:D

Yea, I got some cattle sold recently and finally some extra cash to spend. I got me a new Tsumura light tough bar 32". Mike ordered it for me while he was ordering those a few eeks ago. I'm loving it with the square ground chain and the 660 attached to it. :rock:

Also, new pair of Labonville wrap chaps and an aluminum Skullbucket hardhat. I had not wore a helmet or chaps since logging in my previous job which was back 5-6 years ago. Give my old chaps and helmet away when I quit cutting timber full time. Now I have got into alot of cutting lately and felt I needed some new PPE. Have needed it for awhile actually. The hardhat is really comfy and the chaps fit good too.

I had also got me two new paslode nail guns and am enjoying them too. Now I'm about broke again but pleased with everything. Here's some pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

206514d1320894426-100_2738-jpg

wait a minute. is that my saw. cant be its way nicer haha

finally installed mine.

img8232p.jpg

img8236tr.jpg

No problem man. I think Pauls trying to work it out so he can get free the weekend. I can give a lesson for you any time.

Yea, I hope y'all make it over man. I have to get another load of calves ready saturday morning but it wont take but a couple hours. Be good to go by 10-11 o clock. Young, thats a nice saw man and it does look aweful familiar. :D

Sweet looking setup there! Just a word to the wise...anyone I have known in construction has said that paslode guns tend to be unreliable. I'm not sure about their finish guns but the problems i have heard of all relate to their framing guns.(usually costly too) If you already have an air compressor you should be able to sell a paslode framer for what an air framer would cost. Not trying to be a downer...just a little "on the jobsite" experience.:cheers:

Back