some shop pictures

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe25DA

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Whenever I take the dog on a walk I always look in peoples garages, not for any other reason than Im curious. Usually its disapointing, a broom a shovel, or its full of plastic junk. Sometimes I see cool stuff, one guy had a mint '58 plymouth fury hiding in his. Christine.
My neighbor is like me in his interests and he told me he looks in garages too. I thought Id put some shots up of my shop and garage. Its full of what some would call junk and Id call them something else, but some of it I did slavage from scrap runs.
On the shelves in my shop I have my 2 NOS poulans, a 1982 new in box 2000 and a 1988 PP 305, both never gassed. On another shelf are some oil cans, a "wolf whisle" (found that in scrap), a rear wheel assembly off a small plan (scrap as well). At the other end is my big screen tv, an Oilzum 5 gal can (salvaged) White Bagley was actually in Worcester. The Holley double pumer and B&M scoop I saved when my HS shop teacher put a bumch of metal out for me. In the garage I just put the pallet rack up yesterday, good thing I had steel toe boots on cause putting it together by yourself is dangerous as i found out. Summerized my Toro and Ariens snowblowers and got my toro proline 21 mowers ready for the season, did some organizing but theres more to do. Finally on the walls are some cool signs. The one I like the most is the wheel alighnment one. That one was hanging in my HS auto shop when I was there, now I have it which is cool.
DSCF0876_zps399e92ae.jpg

DSCF0875_zpsf267b9e5.jpg

DSCF0874_zpsef1a6a90.jpg

DSCF0873_zps2b5e9ed3.jpg

DSCF0872_zps68efc623.jpg

DSCF0871_zps66806b91.jpg

So you are like a peeping tom on tools? :msp_unsure: I guess you live in a suburb type area cause if I look out and see someone peeking in my garage they are gonna be met by my boxer and my shotgun. :hmm3grin2orange:

Good stuff Joe. In addition to the saws, I'm liking the "Tractor Man" IHC emblem sitting on your high tech sound system, below the NOS Poulan 2000's bar.:cheers:

I just glance in when I'm walking by I don't stop and hang out in front of someones garage. Can't get rid of the tv! It works good. Aaron, the tractor guy came off a tractor I scrapped and that receiver is almost as old as me but super powerful and clear

Pistons as big as oil cans? Oh, and you're going to love that 351, no hotrod, but very nice saw to be around. I love mine. There has to be a way to get that Holley bolted up to one of your Big Dogs. :dizzy:

Back