some stupid saw dealer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/262182636958?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

i bought this off fleabay off a seller says he is a dealer and says it was running when tree fell on it but what he didnt say is someone put a 046 cylinder on it before selling or shipping i sent him a message telling him what i had found and told him i hope he didnt work on or sell saws for a living because he knows nothing about it and couldnt put a 1128 series cylinder on a 1122 series saw
The "stupid dealer" actually seems like the smart one here. He got $180 for that pile of dog **** parts saw! :laugh:

im just wondering if the haters of this dont like it because they have sold something that was junk and they knew it lol anyway i messaged the seller 2 times so far and no response showing me he knew what he did

Almost everything I've bought on eBay has turned out to be in worse shape than I thought it would be. I've never sent anything back.

im just wondering if the haters of this dont like it because they have sold something that was junk and they knew it lol anyway i messaged the seller 2 times so far and no response showing me he knew what he did
Just file a return with E-bay. Or you could do it with Paypal.

Dall, a few real good dudes gave you solid advise already but plain and simple - deal with the dishonest seller through Ebay and leave negative feedback that makes clear what happened, get your money back easily and DONT SLANDER dudes here on the site that are upright citizens with solid locked in reputations. Bustin' balls is part of a forum but a couple of your comments here diminish you.
Dave

It's actually pretty simple:

Try to return the saw. Keep all communications through eBay. If the seller doesn't respond, open a dispute. Request a full refund, price + shipping cost, and that the sellers pays the return shipping.

If the guy is a real moron, he'll ignore the eBay or Paypal requests for his side of the story to the point of having the full payment pulled from his account. Rather than just refunding your money and eating the cost of having the saw returned.

Back