some stupid saw dealer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dall

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/262182636958?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

i bought this off fleabay off a seller says he is a dealer and says it was running when tree fell on it but what he didnt say is someone put a 046 cylinder on it before selling or shipping i sent him a message telling him what i had found and told him i hope he didnt work on or sell saws for a living because he knows nothing about it and couldnt put a 1128 series cylinder on a 1122 series saw

I got a bad deal recently but decided it would be better to fix it myself than to send it back and let the guy resell it to some poor soul that wouldn't know any better and finish destroying the saw. That's the joy of buying on the bay. You always have the option to return it.

ill keep it but with him saying he was a dealer makes me think i wouldnt want to buy a thing from him
probably one of those guys who use a computer to look up parts like at the parts store not knowing what he sales just a retard

I don't think he can get a refund as it said parts saw not running and parts missing? Not sure haven't done much on eBay or Paypal but think seller could fight this one? (Edit spelling)

yes i think so also especially when i said i took apart funny said was a running saw before he took it in the crank would not make a full turn because the stroke was to long for the smaller cylinder it had a 52 mm piston and cylinder

i dont care if saw ran before or not just the right parts on it woulda been nice

...probably one of those guys who use a computer to look up parts...

I use a computer to look up parts all day long...I've just had an extremely hard time committing every single part and part number for the entire line of toro, stihl, honda, billy goat, Briggs, Kawasaki and Tecumseh to memory...although I do try.
Guess I'm just a retard too. :(

lol i have a 460 case and crank and a big bore 54mm aftermarket cylinder i been thinking of putting up for grabs i just need a tank and plastic for the 460 and id have it running

i didnt say you was t i see guys at auto parts store that even if ask for a headlight they have to look it up on computer

the cylinder needs cleaned but the piston will always be changed even if just a little scarring the big bore one i think everything is good

i dont have to prove a thing to anyone here i appreciate the help and info but ill be damned to have someone put me down if you dont like a thread i post then "I have a potty mouth" and go read another post clearly if he was a dealer or had a bit of mechanical skills the seller would know a 046 cylinder could not fit or run on a 066 /660 and as far as the usps thing goes doesnt look like im the only one with shipping problems so if anyone has a problem with me ignore me or ****

Back