Someone help me...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaseyForrest

I am NOT a tree freak.
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I cant seem to get away from the orange and white!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

THALL, I NEED MY FIX, ABOUT 009'S WORTH!!!

Last edited:
I can help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice pile of orange and white there Cassey. I see you have caught da saw bug, no, the Stihl bug. Don't feel bad, alot of folks get it. I can proudly say I for one do not have such the bug. Hush Ultra, Cassey doesn't need to know whats in da shed,lol. Have yet to tinker with that 009 Cassey, let me try her in some wood. Sides looks like your wife is going to have to give you a sit down if you don't slow down buying saws,lol

LOL...If only my wife had a clue. Shoe doesnt know its three different saws, everytime I pull one out she thinks its the same one she saw a few minutes ago!!!

CaseyForrest said:
LOL...If only my wife had a clue. Shoe doesnt know its three different saws, everytime I pull one out she thinks its the same one she saw a few minutes ago!!!

Casey my wife was shaking her head yesterday when I brought out a 36in bar 4chains and a brand new 32in bar and 4 brand new chains and finally a new looking 066mag .. She asked only one question ...You think there is room on the selves for that one?? Then said she wanted to cut some branches and which saw was the one she uses..So I got out the ms260 pro and a few min.later see was cutting branches..

04ultra said:
Casey my wife was shaking her head yesterday when I brought out a 36in bar 4chains and a brand new 32in bar and 4 brand new chains and finally a new looking 066mag .. She asked only one question ...You think there is room on the selves for that one?? Then said she wanted to cut some branches and which saw was the one she uses..So I got out the ms260 pro and a few min.later see was cutting branches..
Yaaaah, just let em feel the power that keep em at bay!!!!!

I cant seem to get away from the orange and white!!
Why would you want to?chuckle
She doesnt know its three different saws, everytime I pull one out she thinks its the same one she saw a few minutes ago!!!
This is hilarious same thing happens here, lol!!
I also have been bitten. I think bitten or got the bug is the wrong terminology.
I think it is more like seduced!!
I don't care what anyone says I'll take a Stihl anyday, well ok then several!

Adrpk said:
Yaaaah, just let em feel the power that keep em at bay!!!!!

She new it was one of the smaller saws that she uses but wasnt sure because we have a 026pro and a 260 pro and a 360 pro ...She remember'd Pro but then saw 3 of them with pro on them....LOL :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I wish I could get my wife to run the mill, or cut some wood. But hey, shes a girly girl.

Funny thing about having these saws is I dont burn wood, or cut trees down for a living. I did start a splitting business last fall, hopefully If I play my cards right, itll pick up this year.

Casey mine works in office.. When she is home she drives her 140hp MFD tractor and yesterday she tryed out the HT101 pole pruner.. That pruner weighs almost as much as her..LOL

TreeCo said:
I've got a touch of the red and white myself. Here's my square grinding set up on my USG and a few saws in the background.

Haven't had an 09 in a dozen years and don't miss the little buggers.

Dan

Durn Dan I thought you was a Husky user, whats all those Stihls doing in the background there?????

TreeCo said:
I've got a touch of the red and white myself. Here's my square grinding set up on my USG and a few saws in the background.

Haven't had an 09 in a dozen years and don't miss the little buggers.

Dan
What kind of car is that?

TreeCo said:
I've been a Stihl man since my first 028 super in the early eighties.

My largest saw is a 3120 I picked up new for $900. a few years ago. Just couldn't pass it up at that price.

Kawaski Mule.

Dan

Awwwwwwwwww ok, good choice of saws and that big Husky is a horse too. I just thought you were a Husky man.........

TreeCo said:
Well shake your preconceived ideal! I think Huskys are the equal of Stihl but I started out on Stihl and I will most likely stay that way. I was cutting up some red oak this morning with my 036 using 33RS square ground. I still love that model and have two of them.

Dan

I got a 036 too. Does pretty good. Ok I'll get off the idea you was a Husky man, now I'll speak to ya,lol, just messing with ya. I don't know where I got that idea from but I was certain you used Huskies, slap my hand..............

CaseyForrest said:
I wish I could get my wife to run the mill, or cut some wood. But hey, shes a girly girl.

Funny thing about having these saws is I dont burn wood, or cut trees down for a living. I did start a splitting business last fall, hopefully If I play my cards right, itll pick up this year.
Here she is. That's my girl using my 192t. She cut up most of that firewood.

Adrpk said:
Here she is. That's my girl using my 192t. She cut up most of that firewood.

You should be ashamed of yourself making her do all the work while your sitting on the porch taking pictures,lol

If all the chainsaws were worked on the daily basis. There wasnt any tree and brush on the planet now:biggrinbounce2:

Then said she wanted to cut some branches and which saw was the one she uses..
mine likes the ol' husky 65.(avatar)
i say "darlin', gotta lot of new saws here with chainbrakes and such, real light and easy to handle".
she says,"well that's nice. perhaps you won't cut yourself. gimme MY SAW!".

Back