something new ...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long extension cords store better Daisy chained as well. :blob2: They dont get tangled up.

pine sap

I'm real anal about my equipment. For several reasons: I like my equipment to have a clean appearance, when it comes time to work on a saw I don't have mounds of dirt and chips to dig thru, saws run cooler when they are clean and thats just the way I am. I found hot water, 130 degrees or better, really cuts the sap. I use a garden pump sprayer. Sometimes you have to spray and let it sit and do it a second time but it works. Rich.

Rich, You could just save time by filling the Bathtub up with hot water and letting the saws soak in it. All at once :D

Originally posted by Eric E.
Sap on body parts....peanut butter works great. Guess it would work on equipment just as well.

HEADLINE NEWS:

Local tree man devoured by a pack of wild squirrels. According to one witness, "He never had a chance. They was all over him. Why, they even ate up his chain saw. I ain't never seen nothin' like it."

ext. cords

Hey Tim,

You laugh about extension cords, check through some Bunyyan Jr. posts from a few months back and you will meet one of my favorite "landclearers". Extension cords and a remington!:dizzy:

When its time to tidy up my ropes I daisy chain them, coil them into my top loader, add soap and just a dash of liquid fabric softener. Set the load to large/cold/gentle and its off to the races.

Tom

Latest posts

Back