Spark plug in 460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isnt NGK Japanese? What have they done?

thats what i mean. im not sure why bataan was brought up. ngk never marched anyone anywhere.

my point was that i dont by bosch because they were the ones who manufactured the gas chambers for the Nazis.

Somehow bataan was brought up, i presumed it was because tzed was trying to point out that the japs were just as nasty. i was pinpointing a company rather than a country.

but ngk had nothing to do with it, bosch did make the gas ovens for the nazis.

its funny you bring up bataan. while that was a discusting act, we treated japanese POW's just as poorly. history is always written by the winner so it will never be a popluar screening on discovery...

And Boeing built the vehicles that delivered the only nuclear weapons ever to be used in combat....are they to be condemmed too?

Husqvarnas foundation was in weaponry...for which lives are they accountable?

And Boeing built the vehicles that delivered the only nuclear weapons ever to be used in combat....are they to be condemmed too?

Husqvarnas foundation was in weaponry...for which lives are they accountable?

theres a difference between building a plane as a tool for war, and building a tool for mass extermination. boeing were in the business of builing planes, was bosch in the business of gas chambers?

anyway, the thread is about spark plugs, and i have stated why i dont buy bosch :D

but ngk had nothing to do with it, bosch did make the gas ovens for the nazis.

its funny you bring up bataan. while that was a discusting act, we treated japanese POW's just as poorly. history is always written by the winner so it will never be a popluar screening on discovery...

Are you kidding, Like you guys beat, tortured, worked and starved a whole bunch of them to death? Along with wholesale execution of prisoners, with swords at times? Its too bad the Americans didn't invent the A-bomb sooner, that my take.

Like my old boss said, "NGK is NFG" as he threw them into the bush, Bosch is cool. Actualy NGK is ok as well, I jsut prefer Bosch. As far as not using them because of what happened in WW2, what about Mitsubishi, I hear they used to make planes, like Dec.7, 1941 kind of planes.

Are you kidding, Like you guys beat, tortured, worked and starved a whole bunch of them to death? Along with wholesale execution of prisoners, with swords at times? Its too bad the Americans didn't invent the A-bomb sooner, that my take.

Like my old boss said, "NGK is NFG" as he threw them into the bush, Bosch is cool. Actualy NGK is ok as well, I jsut prefer Bosch. As far as not using them because of what happened in WW2, what about Mitsubishi, I hear they used to make planes, like Dec.7, 1941 kind of planes.

jeez, whats this "you guys" stuff, go look up New Zealand on your map and research your WWII history, we were on the same side as you guys (but 2 years earlier, no pearl harbour needed). What the Japs did to allied POW's, we allies did the same to theirs. If you believe otherwise you have your head in the sand. BMW made planes for the nazis, Henry Ford had is production lines pumping out tanks planes jeeps weapons and ammunition.

Like I said before, making a tool for war is different to making a tool for mass extermintion.

Like I also said before, gas chambers are the reason i dont buy bosch. man this is getting out of hand!

jeez, whats this "you guys" stuff, go look up New Zealand on your map and research your WWII history, we were on the same side as you guys (but 2 years earlier, no pearl harbour needed). What the Japs did to allied POW's, we allies did the same to theirs. If you believe otherwise you have your head in the sand. BMW made planes for the nazis, Henry Ford had is production lines pumping out tanks planes jeeps weapons and ammunition.

Like I said before, making a tool for war is different to making a tool for mass extermintion.

Like I also said before, gas chambers are the reason i dont buy bosch. man this is getting out of hand!

See why I tried to stay out of this? Then you go calling me France. :sword: lol...

Nothing good will come of this conversation. Why don't everyone just bug out and quit posting here. Pretty soon here we're going to have former Internet friends at odds with each other.

Right...Cant buy Huskys, Stihls, or Dolmars...cuz they German saws...and Germany is the enemy!!!!!

Back