Spark plug in 460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Albert Champion, founder of Champion Ignition Company, was ... French
He moved his plant to Michigan to ride on Henry Ford's coattails

jeez, whats this "you guys" stuff, go look up New Zealand on your map and research your WWII history, we were on the same side as you guys (but 2 years earlier, no pearl harbour needed). What the Japs did to allied POW's, we allies did the same to theirs. If you believe otherwise you have your head in the sand. BMW made planes for the nazis, Henry Ford had is production lines pumping out tanks planes jeeps weapons and ammunition.

Like I said before, making a tool for war is different to making a tool for mass extermintion.

Like I also said before, gas chambers are the reason i dont buy bosch. man this is getting out of hand!

"You guys" huh? Steve, if you had looked I am in Canada, Canada was in at the same time as you all.
I find it hard to believe that the Allies perpetuated the same things the Japanese did, besides, most Japanese fought to the death. And it wasn't just the Allied troops the Japanese were inhuman to. They had been practising their genocidal ways since way back in the '30s. Like Nanking, for example. But I will investigate a bit, I have just been reading a book on the fall of Singapore by an Australian fellow, very interesting.

"You guys" huh? Steve, if you had looked I am in Canada, Canada was in at the same time as you all.
I find it hard to believe that the Allies perpetuated the same things the Japanese did, besides, most Japanese fought to the death. And it wasn't just the Allied troops the Japanese were inhuman to. They had been practising their genocidal ways since way back in the '30s. Like Nanking, for example. But I will investigate a bit, I have just been reading a book on the fall of Singapore by an Australian fellow, very interesting.

yeah i saw bc...

the allies were bad too. just got away with it cos we didnt masacre our own people on the way through

yeah i saw bc...

the allies were bad too. just got away with it cos we didnt masacre our own people on the way through

The allies burned Dresdon which I thought was un-called for. An eye for an eye I guess.

stevethekiwi and brncreeper, you guys take the cake. "the Allies were bad too" "They burned Dresden. So, they were equal to the Germans and the Japanese, bad is bad right?
Of all the wars, WW2 was the black and white one, no doubt, it had to be fought and won. Maybe the Allies did some wrong, lets not forget who was evil and what they did. And remember the men who fought for us.

stevethekiwi and brncreeper, you guys take the cake. "the Allies were bad too" "They burned Dresden. So, they were equal to the Germans and the Japanese, bad is bad right?
Of all the wars, WW2 was the black and white one, no doubt, it had to be fought and won. Maybe the Allies did some wrong, lets not forget who was evil and what they did. And remember the men who fought for us.

I dont have a comment:cry:

I'm thankful to every soldier for defeating hitler, I don't care what country their from. A lot of country's had a part in the war and for that i thank everyone. It don't matter who did what and who made mistakes. The fact is the war was won and a lot of different people were involved and for that, Thank you for your service no matter where your from. Now back to the plugs.

Last edited:
Chumpion plugs

Are my least favourite brand, I will take NGK first then Bosch and Nippon Denso and If i have no options I will take Chumpion but only as a last resort.
My lawnmower has a chump plug but it eats old mix and other stuff and is not really what I would term a high performance engine.

Husky sold out to the Germans?:monkey:

I never thought a respectable Swede would do that?????

Good Post Clearance,,, I'd rep ya but Im out of bullets,,,, as far as plugs for a two smoke,,, NGK are good and I like them in my Drag boat Motor,,,, but I prefer Bosh for Saws and trimmers !!!!! Never had much luck w/Chumpions

Last edited:
I've been doing it to aluminum car engines for 25 years, maybe I'm just anal retentive.

I do it on my Subaru......... one galled s-p thread in a beer can head would be enough to send me over the edge, esp. as deep as those suckers are set in there.

But chainsaw plugs are always greasy when they come out, so whatever. I think the mix takes care of it and then some.

Latest posts

Back