Spike's GTG III

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike60

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
OK boy's, we think it's about time to have another GTG here at the store. (last one here was 3 years ago). Date is Saturday OCT. 6. Mark your calendars!

We're having this at the store in part at the urging of Husky; as they like dealers to do the "open house", fall "sawdust day" thing this time of year. Open houses usually end up being pretty lame in my experience, so I figure the only way to have a good time is to invite all of you guys. :clap:

Just spoke with my logger buddy and we'll have plenty of wood, including some big stuff for the guys who like to play in the 100cc sandbox. Leeha, Ambull, you guys in? We should have a mix of hard and softwood.

There will be a couple folks from Husky here and all, but this is by no means a one brand event. Any and all are welcome. Maybe the Cutting Edge boys can bring down some Dolmar history, and "Christine" will hopefully make the journey down from the Adirondaks. :msp_rolleyes:

Will have all of the new models, including an early T540 sample that I might get next week. Plus the rapidly shrinking pile of 346's that I ordered if anyone wants to grab one. I have a 562XP that was worked over by Terry and Randy is doing a 288XP for me, so you guys can get a chance to try some of the builds that these guys do.

Food wise we're looking to have someone cater it, but the guy who did the first one is booked, so at this point that's still a little bit up in the air.

So boys..................Hope ya can make it!

I typed your location into google to work out travel times... turns out it will take me 1395 hours and 16094 miles... I'm guessing thats via paddle steamer? :dizzy:

Really hope I can make it to a gtg someday.

Bob, how far from Jimmy's house are you? Remember Im coming from 209, Wurtsburo area.

Turf and Timber????

Last edited:
I'm all over it Bob, Calender is marked.
Sounds like it will be a great time.
I'll have some bigguns to bring. Oh, I forgot,
Thats all i have.
Any saws you would like me to bring?

Lee

Bob,

Is Millard gonna be there? I can talk to Jackson and schedule the Echo trailer for you!

attachment.php

Yeah, Millard will be there.

No need to have JJ bring the Echo trailer, except maybe we can use that to haul away the sawdust. :msp_w00t:

Latest posts

Back