Spike's GTG III

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all over it Bob, Calender is marked.
Sounds like it will be a great time.
I'll have some bigguns to bring. Oh, I forgot,
Thats all i have.
Any saws you would like me to bring?

Lee

Excellent! Bring whatever you feel like runnin'. Red ones, Yellow ones, doesn't matter.

If the Echo experts are gonna be there, I can bring a real Echo.
The 1100VL and ask them why i can't buy it's replacement. The
1201VL in this country. Maybe they can let me know where it
can get one.

Lee

I am trying as hard as I can to be there. Any requests from my collection? Oh wait, I can fit them all in the truck with room to spare :D

Hey spike what are overnight commodities for that area? I'm definitely gonna want to spend the night somewhere after that drive, and I've gotta buy ya a beer after the saws is all done. That is, if you allow beer on the premises ;)

you best be saving me one of those 346xp's that are flying out the door. my last one lost its head :msp_biggrin:

I'm all over it Bob, Calender is marked.
Sounds like it will be a great time.
I'll have some bigguns to bring. Oh, I forgot,
Thats all i have.
Any saws you would like me to bring?

Lee

I'll give you one of my mini-macs, lol.

I will be there. This one is pretty close to me as well.

Maybe the Cutting Edge boys can bring down some Dolmar history

Last time we only brought a few Dolmar's:rolleyes2:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Should be fun count me in aswell. let me know how big of wood you get. I am sure there will be some big mean yellow saws there. I will bring the 90.

I remember that table of saws. There were some really cool saws on that table.

DSC_0023.jpg

I wouldn't want that tank and handlebar on my 372xp, but it looks sort of cool! :D

.. except for the fuel cap, and the brake handle that isn't consistant with the handlebar.

Last edited:
I wouldnt want that tank and handlebar on my 372xp, but it looks sort of cool! :D

.. except for the fuel cap.

I think you should attend spikes gtg. Just sayin. Not only could you meet us, but probably an actual Husqvarna rep also. I know I know most people shouldn't be subjected to that much excitement all at once but I say you only live once.

So is everybody going together to buy an airplane ticket for Niko?

I think you should attend spikes gtg. Just sayin. Not only could you meet us, but probably an actual Husqvarna rep also. I know I know most people shouldn't be subjected to that much excitement all at once but I say you only live once.

I would have loved to, but it just isn't compatible with the state of my health - even though the replacement hip is coming along fine, my back and ancle issues still are there, and I have lost a lot of muscle power...:frown:

Last edited:
What is your projected date of a grander state of health? Back in action for 2013? Hit that PT man git yo butt in gear!

I remember that table of saws. There were some really cool saws on that table.

I remember making a couple cuts with that saw! But I don't remember that saw sneaking on the table with the Germans & the Canadien.:)

I would have loved to, but it just isn't compatible with the state of my health - even though the replacement hip is coming along fine, my back and ancle issues still are there, and I have lost a lot of muscle power...:frown:

I know we're pulling for ya... Hopefully you can make it to a GTG in the states one of these days in the near future!

Spikes GTGs would be first priority, if I ever am able to go to the US, and is allowed into the US....

Ill have to check and take that day off ! Where you from Mike ?

Not sure if you remember me...I was the one asking about the ambulance chassis at the Western Mass gtg with the 262xp

Anyways I'm working in New York City for now so chances are I will be coming up from southern NY for this one...I'm in CT (Morris/Litchfield) on most weekends...

Back